Friday, February 24, 2012

Wedding Headband

So like I said there was ultimately going to be pictures of my headband I've been working on. Oh and a picture of the necklace I made. The earrings were made by me too, but they are a bit hard to see because they are delicate. I'm working up a bracelet next. :) Please ignore all the fabric and craft stuff in the background in the shot of me. I can't help it I make things! Also... need to organize in here better cause I admit, it's become a mess and I can't really find anything. All the pictures are taken with my iPhone and for some reason it's turning things orange with the front facing camera. It's weird.

Wedding Headband

See I can smile...

Wedding Headband without the flower

Side view of headband w/o flower
This is the headband from the side without the flower so you can see the embroidered heart at the bottom that says LOVE. I wanted to be able to wear my flower as a pin and other stuff too because I overthink things.

Wedding Necklace

So yeah I also need to grow my hair out more cause it's pretty sparse. Ah well, things have been made! The wedding is sort of a Mad Hatter tea party and my colors are Ivory/Cream, Aqua/lt blue, and Gold. So, I wanted the headband to be pretty over the top. Still no ideas on how I'm doing makeup or wearing the veil though. Suggestions are welcome. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment